|"TAPOCHAU ESTATES" LUXURY TOWNHOUSES
|"Tapochau Estates" is a gated community consisting of four luxury townhomes. The complex caters to both active and relaxed lifestyles, no matter the occasion. Each townhouse offers magnificent living and dining rooms, an ultra-modern kitchen, two master bedroom suites with attached "Jacuzzi" bathes, a third bedroom which could also serve as an office/den, a full-sized guest bath, a utility room with full-sized washer and dryer, a two-car garage with automatic door openers, expansive open-air patios, a heated Jacuzzi spa sunken in the patio, and numerous decorator accents. There are security/storm shutters on all windows, with shutters on the large windows and sliding doors electronically operated.
The site is designed and landscaped to provide maximum privacy in a pleasant tropical garden environment. It also offers a spectacular panoramic view of the western side of the island, to include the Garapan hotel area, the ocean lagoon, Managaha Island, and beautiful sunsets. A large communal swimming pool is available for use by the residents of the four townhouses. Fenced site security is also provided.
An on-site caretakers' quarters, located at the entrance to "Tapochau Estates", houses a two-person crew who provide daily yard, pool, and building maintenance services. The caretakers also provide on-site security.
"Tapochau Estates" is situated on a beautifully landscaped 4,641 square meter parcel of land, on Mt. Tapochau Road, Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. The property is located 3/4 up the highest mountain on the island (1,000 foot elevation) to reveal majestic westerly views, yet is only a short 10 minute drive from Saipan's beaches and commercial area.
- More than 3,000 square feet of interior living space, plus a 400 square foot two-car garage with automatic garage door opener.
- Large covered, open-air, patios off the living room, dining room, and downstairs master bedroom, all of which provide a lagoon and sunset view.
- Covered, open-air, balcony off the upstairs master bedroom, with a lagoon and sunset view.
- Private vehicle courtyard for each townhouse.
- Central air conditioning by Carrier; each townhouse being zoned with one 3 ton unit and one 5 ton unit.
- Two identical master bedroom/bath suites, one downstairs, the other upstairs.
- A third bedroom/office/den located on the ground floor.
- All masonry wall interiors are furred, insulated, and dry walled.
- Top-quality carpeting and floor tiles throughout.
- All major rooms offer panoramic view of lagoon.
- Custom Kawneer windows and sliding glass doors throughout.
- Oak baseboards and wood trim.
- Custom ceiling design throughout, with recessed, dimmer-controlled lighting in strategic areas.
- Custom cabinetry, with Corian countertops in kitchen and bathrooms.
- General Electric "Monogram" all-electric appliances in kitchen: built-in refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher; Broan trash compacter and garbage disposal
- Whirl pool washer and dryer, porcelain utility sink and custom cabinetry in utility room of each townhouse.
- Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tubs in both master bathes.
- Jacuzzi brand six-person spa recessed into outdoor patio, immediately off the downstairs master bedroom.
- Kohler brand toilet and sink fixtures throughout; Jado gold and nickel faucets in master bathes.
- Expansive use of mirrors in the master bathes.
- Vanity area in master bathes with tri-view mirrors.
- Walk-in closet in master bedrooms.
- Pre-wired for cable television, six telephone/fax lines, and computers/fax machines.
- 22,000 gallon water cistern, with provision for both city and rainwater storage, located under garage floor of each townhouse; each with two pumps and pressure tanks.
- Ultra-violet water purification systems in place.
- Recessed security/storm shutters on all windows, with large living, dining and bedroom windows electronically-operated.
- Garage attic storage with pull down stairwell.
- Roof tile by Monier; special color run called "Kapalua Green".
- Merlex full-color stucco on all exterior walls.
- Hidden rainwater down spouts.
TAPOCHAU ESTATES COMMON FEATURES:
- Daily yard, pool, and maintenance services, and on-site security; caretakers quarters on site.
- Shared 100 KW standby/emergency generator.
- 57 foot by 20 foot lagoon view, grotto-type swimming pool.
- Architectural design by highly touted California firm.
- Engineered and constructed for typhoon-strength wind loads.
- Hand-crafted coral stone front wall.
- Corporate Discount for Hyatt Club Elan health club membership.
- Homeowners' association and protective covenants.
- Site has island power and island water service, as well as our own generator backup and rainwater cisterns.
- On-site fire protection equipment.
Pre-payed 55-year lease with approximately 34 years remaining.
Saipan has no property taxes. The existing access road is currently coral based, but is on a list of roads to be paved. Utility rates have just been increased on Saipan, and will run approximately $525.00 per month, per unit.
The Homeowners' Association assesses a monthly fee to cover costs of onsite maintenance, site security, and site insurance coverage. Current fees run approximately $850.00 per month.
Interested persons should contact
Tim W. Goodwin
Pacific Rim International
P.O. Box 5330
Saipan, MP 96950
PROPERTY SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY